Graphic Designer (Full Time) APPLY NOW
SANA is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. As a graphic designer you'll have a significant hand in the design and creation of our branding / image. You will use your ability to create superior, original designs for the web, print, and digital platforms to help market the brand to our community.
- Create highly polished visual designs, including web sites, emails, illustrations, print, web-based user interfaces, and other communication media.
- Thorough awareness of emerging web, social and technical design trends
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Works directly with developers, content writers, and project manager
- Optimizes visual design and concept in the internet or multimedia environment
- Understands concept of complete project and is able to convey it to the client
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Ability to communicate and inform the project team members
- Solid understanding of deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Work in concert with creative team to design web applications that enrich client brand experience
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Work closely with clients, designers and developers throughout all phases of the design process.
- Participates directly in the development and production of pitch material and promotional materials for the company
- Must be adept at collaborating with design counterparts in creating compelling creative concepts
- Minimum 3 years experience in graphic and UI design
- Digital marketing and e-commerce experience
- Must have adequate skills in programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Utilize website Content Management Systems including WordPress, Shopify
- Ability to manage workload and meet project time-frame requirements
APPLICATION FORM* Required
Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh™ embarks on a new narrative where free thinking inspires a pioneering format for the future, where the age of imagination is the product of reality.
Inspired by Virgil’s vision and approach to his art, Off-White™ nourishes a collective of creative minds that represent the best in their category and have a strong and personal connection with Virgil. Ibrahim’s relationship with Virgil and Off-White™, born and nurtured through Instagram DMs, blossomed both personally and professionally over the last 3 years creating a strong bond based on mutual respect and shared values.
“Making a successful luxury brand in nine years is genius. It’s a feat that I admire and hope to continue building upon with a rich legacy. He revolutionised streetwear and luxury that crosses generations and decades. He showed the world that the underrepresented, the underdogs and Black people, in particular, have brilliant minds and can push and compete equally in the establishment. He inspired hope and brought about change.” - Ibrahim Kamara, Art&Image Director Off-White™